— EDUCATION- Completed & Ongoing Project.
- N60 Million BURSARY paid to the Oyo State indigenous at the Nigeria Law School.
- 10% #SCHOOL FEES REDUCTION at Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Oyo, to level up the school fees with other institution in Oyo State.
- 10% #SCHOOL FEES REDUCTION at Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igboora, to level up the school fees with other institution in Oyo State.
- N300 Million for the Polytechnic of Ibadan to secure #ACCREDITATION & #CAPITAL PROJECTS.
- N500 Million #SUBVENTION to LAUTECH & the inauguration of negotiation committee on the ownership.
- CANCELLATION of N3,000 School Levies and internal exam fees in Oyo State.
- N526 Million #GRANTS to 2,500 Primary & 640 Secondary Schools in Oyo State as running costs.
- FREE textbooks & Exercise books to Students.
- #FREE COMPENDIUM to SS3 Students in Oyo State.
10.WAEC & JAMB EXTRAMURAL Classes for SS3 Students in Oyo State.
- Ongoing #RENOVATION of Schools and #PROCUREMENT of furniture.
- DONATION of the school hall, computers, classrooms, facilities by the Alumni and Old Students Association.
- Reduction of OUT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN due to the free education policy of Governor Seyi Makinde.
INFRASTRUCTURE Completed & Ongoing Projects.
- N9 billion approved by the Oyo State government towards the construction of MONIYA – ISEYIN ROAD.
- Operation LIGHT UP IBADAN (Oyo State).
- Repairs of all the INNER CITY ROAD by OYSROMA.
SECURITY/ HEALTH/ FIRE SERVICES – Completed & Ongoing.
- (100) SECURITY PATROL VEHICLES donated to the Police.
- N178.7 million for the procurement of DIGITAL COMMUNICATION equipment for security agencies.
- Oyo State launched the State’s SECURITY CODE 615 toll-free.
- Purchase of RADIOGRAPHY & LABORATORY equipment, including the RENOVATION of operating theatre at Adeoyo State Hospital.
- Acquisition of FIRE ENGINE for Oyo State Fire Services.
WORKERS & PENSIONERS WELFARE
- N280 million as payment of GRATUITY to 100 retired civil servants in Oyo State.
- N1.1 billion as payment of GRATUITY to 700 retired primary teachers and local government.
- 10% personnel cost down due to the WORKERS VERIFICATION conducted under this administration.
- Up to date workers SALARY.
- N30,000 MINIMUM WAGE approved.
- (13 MONTH) SALARY paid in December 2019.
DIGITAL RADIO STATION
- Completed & Ongoing Projects.
- Governor Seyi Makinde COMMISSIONED new digital radio (Ile-Akede).
- N300 million included in 2020 budget for the TELEVISION NETWORK in Oke Ogun.
EMPLOYMENT – Completed & Ongoing
Over 11,000 permanent jobs created within 9 months of the administration of His Excellency, Governor Seyi Makinde (TESCOM, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT), and there are also seasonal jobs created as a result of the ongoing road constructions, school projects etc.
AGRICULTURE – Completed & Ongoing Projects.
- N7.6billion approved towards ERUWA &AKUFO Farm settlements.
- (10,000) TOMATO SACHETS SEEDS distributed to farmers.
- PEST CONTROL equipment acquired.