The Zamfara State Police Command under the leadership of CP Usman Nagogo psc+ wishes to inform interested indigines of the state that recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force has commenced.
In view of this, the Command invites applications from suitably qualified indegenes of Zamfara State for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and shall meet the following requirements:-
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth with authentic National Identity Number (NIN).
- Must not be less than 17 years of or more than 25 years of age.
- Must have an O’ Level Certificate with at least Five (5) Credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Must be of good character and not have been convicted by court of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Must not have any one of the following:- abnormalities or deformities,
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth or jaw..
- Women applicants Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms,guarantor forms and submit them at the examination /screening and recruitment centres.
Applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at the State Police Command Headquarters, Gusau. from 24th to 30th August 2020. Physical screening /Examination will be conducted in line with COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Names of Successful candidates will be published in the selected National dailies on 14th September,2020 and other relevant platforms.
All applications must be submitted Online
and must include a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number.
Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences.
You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
The online application will be opened for a period of Six weeks,from 14th July, to 23rd August,2020
For more details contact 08164777628
SP Mohammed shehu PPRO,
For:- Commissioner of Police,
Zamfara State Police Command,