Kayode Badru breathed his last on Wednesday, May 5. Photo credit: @naijaonthego Source: Instagram According to @naijaonthego on Instagram which broke the news of Kayode’s death, the socialite was in the church for Isegun (Victory) programme.
He was said to have knelt down in the middle of the church with candle lit all around him while holding one candle. @naijaonthego disclosed that perfume was poured on his body from head to toe. His body was said to have caught fire and he was rushed to the hospital at the Gbagada area of Lagos where he died. The incident happened on Wednhesday, May 5
Wednhesday, May 5