The Nigerian Army has announced that it has opened its online portal for the 2020 recruitment exercise for Direct Short Service Commission and Short Service Combatant Commission.
The announcement was made via its verified Twitter handle on Wednesday.
“This is to inform the general public that the web portal for SSC47/2021 and DSSC26/2021 is now online and the registration will commence immediately, https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to register
How to apply:
(1) Go online and visit Nigerian Army web page at recruitment and choose SSC or DSSC option from the page.
(2) You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
(3) Click on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC or DSSC as per your qualification.
(4) At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option and proceed.
(5) If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (a verification will be sent to you email) or enter you login details and log in.
(6) Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(a) Passport photograph.
(b) Educational certificates.
(c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d) Certificate of state of origin.
(e) Birth certificate or age declaration.
(7) For DSSC applicants, note that the qualification selections available to you are dependent on the preferred corps selected.