Fire Breaks Out At David Mark’s House

There was a fire outbreak on Thursday at the Otukpo, Benue residence of former President of the Senate, David Mark.

Momentous understands that the fire spread from a nearby bush to Mark’s compound.

Two ambulances and more than 15 motorcycles were said to have been burnt in the fire.

Workers in the compound, it was learnt, tried on their own to put out the fire but their efforts proved abortive.

They later contacted the Benue State Fire Service, which men were able to put out the fire and stopped it from causing further damage.